Parkside Yards Scouts is a new group for all six to 10 year olds. Join us if you are looking for adventure and to have fun with friends. Being a Scout gives you the chance to get stuck into loads of activities you wouldn’t normally get to do.
Day : Tuesdays (during term time)
Time : 5.30 – 6.45pm
Want to join? Contact Karen for more information and to book your place.
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 07947 239146
Our new group is a combination of Beavers and Cubs. As our numbers grow we shall introduce the groups:
Beavers : for anyone aged 6 – 8 who wants to try new things and make friends
Cubs : for anyone aged 8 – ten and a half looking for adventure and to master new skills
The Benefits of Joining the Scouts
There are several benefits to joining the Parkside Yards Scouts that often can’t be gained from school alone; here are just a few…
- You meet new people and make new friends
- Your self confidence grows by learning new skills
- Develop a sense of achievement as you work towards getting the different badges
- Reap the rewards from working as a team
- Learn how to make decisions while having to think about other people’s points of view.
Interested? Ring or email Karen for more information. We look forward to seeing you all.